Learn French in Surat
1) Vacation and regular batches
2) Textual tuition for all standards
'Forum Languages' is situated at Nanpura, an area of Surat brimming with educational
activity. The area can boast of many formal and informal educational institutions
such as schools, colleges and private coaching centres.
Aims and Objectives
Our basic objective is to improve communication skills of our learners. teach as
much useful language as possible in whichever course you select. We aim to give
you effective and worthwhile courses at competitive prices. Our approach to teaching
focuses on learners' real needs and interests. We encourage full use of our self-access
study centre with its multi-media facility. We use music, drama, role-play and other
communicative activities to help students learn English, French, German, Korean
etc. in a pleasant environment.
All our teachers have recognized qualifications in language teaching. They are selected
on the basis of their experience in working with students and their ability to make
language learning a pleasant and rewarding process. They constantly monitor the
quality of courses and student progress. Most of our trainers have mastered soft
The institute has state-of-the-art equipment and software to make learning a fruitful
experience. The self-access centre has computers with latest software and access
to the Internet for your listening and speech practice, and a rich library to stimulate
your interest in reading.
These are some salient features of Forum Languages.
- Qualified teaching staff who use up-to-date and effective teaching methods.
- High quality teaching based on efficiency and professionalism of our teaching staff.
- Equal emphasis on spoken as well as written aspects of language.
- Personal interest in you and your study at all times.
- A wide range of courses for different levels and purposes ranging from beginners'
courses to very advanced courses.
- Regular tests and progress reports.
- Affordable fees.
We have just Started a new venture "Forum Web Solution"